Avon Skin Care ExfoliatorsWomen love to have beautiful healthy skin. Not everyone can afford the expensive spas or facials, such as microdermabrasion or chemical peels, to get that healthy glowing complexion. One thing that is very important for beautiful skin is to have a regular skin care regimen. Many women omit skin care exfoliation from their daily routine. Learn about the Avon skin care exfoliators to find that beauty in you.
What does exfoliate mean?To exfoliate means to remove dead skin cells from the outer surface to maintain healthy skin. It helps to unclog pores and keep the skin clean. Exfoliation can be done by mechanical or chemical means. The use of Avon skin care exfoliators will allow all the rest of your skin care products to penetrate better and be more effective.
- Mechanical is the process of physically scrubbing your skin with a sponge, brush or facial scrub. People with sensitive skin should avoid using scrubs as they could irritate the skin.
- Chemical is the process of using a product that contains acids such as alpha hydroxy acid, lactic, salicylic and glycolic acid. These chemical peels help to loosen the glue-like substance that holds the skin cells together. This allows them to ease away.
Avon Skin Care Regimen
- Step 1 - Cleanse your skin with one of the Avon skin care cleansers that is right for your skin type
- Step 2 - Exfoliate your skin with one of the Avon skin care exfoliators
- Step 3 - Moisturize your skin with one of the Avon skin care moisturizers that is right for your skin type
Avon Anew Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel Pad
Anew Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel Pad is our most concentrated peel ever! Enjoy an at-home professional-grade treatment that helps to retexturize and resurface skin in only one easy step. Avon's new patented resurfacing complex goes beyond exfoliation. This retexturizing peel pad is a complex of 5 acids that provide multiple benefits for every skin type.
- Reveals a fresher, smoother, more radiant look
- Improves texture and radiance
- Minimizes the appearance of sun spots, fine lines and post-acne marks
- Contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested
How often should you exfoliate? Every other day in AM or PM. Smooth the textured side of peel pad over cleansed, dry face. Follow this treatment with a preferred Anew treatment and an Avon skin care moisturizer.
How many exfoliating pads will I get? 30 pads
Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel
Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel is an at-home chemical peel. Easy one step process! See results similar to a professional with this 35% glycolic peel at home. When you use this Avon skin care exfoliator it safely and visibly retexturizes and resurfaces your skin. It is formulated with soothing botanicals that will cleanse and refresh your skin.
Anew skin care exfoliators remove dirt and keep pores looking smaller which results in a more glowing complexion.
How often should you exfoliate? 2-3 times a week. If you have oily skin, exfoliate more often to keep the pores clean.
How many exfoliating pads will I get? 30 unscented pads
Foot Works Beautiful Dual Action Pedi-Peel
Avon Foot Works Beautiful Pedi Peel retexturizes your feet with glycolic acid and moisturizers. Content: 22 pads. Follow this exfoliation with one of the many Foot Works moisturizers.
Foot Works Beautiful Toasted Macadamia Nut Exfoliating Scrub
Avon Foot Works Scrub scented with macadamia, almond blossom and vanilla. Gently buff away dry skin from your feet with crushed macadamia shells. Macadamia nut oil smoothes and softens to leave feet feeling refreshed and smooth. 3.4 fl. oz.