Avon Anew AHA
Are you ready for one of today's top skin care products with alpha hydroxy acids? Welcome the new Avon Anew AHA Refining Cream.
What is Avon Anew AHA Refining Cream?
One of the top skincare staples today is alpha hydroxy acids. These AHAs are potent acids that can help skin look smoother and take years off your skin. Actually these acids are one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients today. The Anew AHA cream can be used every day since it has an exclusive blend of antioxidants and soothing agents.
Why Use Anew AHA Cream?
Avon Anew AHA Benefits
Below I have listed the benefits by using Anew AHA daily.
- Suitable for all skin types (dry, normal, or oil)
- Suitable as a daily moisturizer (Use this in place of your regular day cream)
- Improves skin clarity, texture, and radiance
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and pore size (This is for me!)
- Improvement in overall photodamage
- Contains alpha hydroxy acids
- In a clinical test after using 1 week the following results were found. The results were 91% of
- Oil-free cream
- Allergy tested
How to Use Avon Anew AHA
- Step 1 - Cleanse your face with an Avon skin care cleanser. Check out my blog post to find which one is perfect for your skin type.
- Step 2 - Exfoliate your skin with an Avon skin care exfoliator or the new Anew Clinical Extra Strength Retexturizing Peel.
- Step 3 - Moisturize your skin with the Avon AHA Refining Cream in the AM or another of the Avon skin care moisturizers. Smooth gently over your face in an upward and outward motion. If you feel a slight tingling sensation, wait 15 minutes after cleansing. You may also just use less of the cream until your skin adjusts.
- Step 4 - Apply an Avon eye cream. If you have bags under your eyes, read my post on the best Avon eye cream for puffiness.
Avon Anew AHA Ingredients
Here is a list of the ingredients in Anew AHA.